Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whirlwind Around Me

Standing in the part time lover's kitchen trying to decide if I feel slightly unwelcomed by his roommate/best friend. L is still at work and asked me to come over.

After a sudden and intense urge to consume a huge plate of fried cauliflower and expressing this to L, he just said to buy the ingredients, go to his house and make it there.
Well, I got through steps A and B, until I learned the BFF was going to cook tonight....and didn't look too enthused to see me here, although to be fair he kind of always looks that way (non-enthused).
He just kind if rushed around me, not saying anything.
So now I'm standing here blogging like an asshole and NOT with any fried cauliflower in front of me, and by the looks of it, anytime soon. Doom: (

In other news, I think I'm getting a head cold. How do I think this? My stuffy nose is clogging up my ears making me believe that my "sick" voice is sounding sexy. So if I'm talking more than usual, you know why.

Lets see how this night goes....do I sit on the couch?....in the dark?....nonchalantly waiting for L to show up?

Maybe I should keep blogging, looking as if I'm doing something really important.
Laugh at a fake joke/text?
Oh god, I am so lame right now. Someone shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment