Thursday, July 21, 2011

Could I have it all wrong? Could it be.....me?

After a series of "discussions" with Nate (lover boy) over various events that have transpired in the past week or so, I thought that everything was taken care of, etc, blah blah blah.

Lucky for me, I casually mentioned some details of everything to my best friend/baby mama Maria and with her creeper boyfriend Austin (love you Austin) in the background I have learned a thing or two.

A. If you hang with a guy, stay with said guy, pretty much with live with same guy.....you're dating. Ok, check.

B. This means, like, boyfriend/girlfriend. Uh, ok. Yup, check.

C. If you talk to ex-boyfriend, that will not go over well, no need for it, dont do it. Just do not do it. Trust me.
Because according to Maria "Its fucking retarded, why would you do that?! I'd be mad as hell at you too!" Ok. I will say it-I was wrooong....aheeem....eh....

D. Likewise, if you meet a new guy friend whom you have no attraction to and nothing will happen, I guess.....it doesn't look that way at all.  Going out of town to go swimming at a lake and going out to eat its a no-no. Big no,no. Trust me. Please.

E. When in a relationship (because I'm in one of those, ya know), always.let the other one know when your going to do stuff....and by stuff, like when you're going to Chicago for a long weekend with friends to party yourself into oblivion. Like put in vacation time and its approved....and your pretty much set to go....

Also I was told that I blame Nate for everything. After a few blustery "I-do-nots!", I say back in silence for a few moments and realized that maybe, just maaaaaaybe....I do.

After having the best friend and her lovely boyfriend shove a piece of humble pie down my throat, I have seen the error of (some) of my ways, so maybe this road will be a little less rocky.....speaking of rocky, I really would like some ice cream.

Like really bad.....going to go search for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment