Monday, July 25, 2011

If only people would say what it really was....

Sometimes I curse the gods for my being cloistered in a homeschooled/onlygotochurch environment all my life!

Plainly put, I'm not sure how this relationship stuff works.
From what I understand if a guy is calling all the time, you pretty much live with him, etc, blah, it doesn't reeeeeallly mean that you're that individuals girlfriend, you could just be an upgraded boo-taaay call.
Or so I semi-thought.....er....I guess that's not quite right.
I'm the type of person that needs things spelled out in black and white. I don't care for titles but I would like some clarification on what we're doing.

What guys don't realize (or rather one guy, to be exact, no names *coughnatecough*) is that I am an extremely rational individual, independent if you will.
I'm not the type to act like I'm someones girlfriend if I'm not quite sure if I am.
My sense of pride is abundant and to think of myself thinking I was someones girlfriend when I wasn't is not high on my list of things to experience.
To play it safe, I'll not be on the market but I'm not going to completely close off my options because for all I know, the other person is also keeping their options open. See? Make sense?

So a tip from your Aunt Kelsey, guys....if you like a girl, consider her your "girlfriend"-effin' tell her for goodness sake!
Because if she's making plans to go to Chicago, she's spending the night at her own home when she was at your house every night, she's out and about with random new friends, it's because she's thinking she's 75% single! But none of this is from personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment