Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hold my hand? I'll make it sweaty

Following any break up is the inevitable question: "What do I do now?"

Most people gather around their support group and go out and drink away their problems.
I have a problem.
See, my immediate support group is 45 mins away and the whole whopping two people I hang out with outside of work is one who works a lot and is a boy and refuses to help me mourn since I do it at least once a week and the other is the sister of ex-boyfriend so I can't exactly hang with her and simply put-it's AWKWARD. As a result- hi! Hello! This is my long lost blog you're reading.

Now, the second part of my dilemma is that I moved to this small town a little four years ago with absolutely no intention of staying as long as I have. My only family here is moving to Washington state and I'm left wondering what my next steps are going to be. With my only ties to this town leaving, I have no desire to be stay. Why?

I still don't want to move back to my hometown, I would feel as if I regressed and started back where I left off.

While any break up is horrible, I feel the need to point out that mine is more horrible than the usual and it sucks.

My goal is to get out of here by the time my lease is up which means I have five months to get it figured out. I'm scared shitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment