Thursday, August 23, 2012

Off the grid

Only four months until I decide where my next adventure starts.

Tonight I took myself off the grid. As a healing process and a way to focus on myself, I deactivated Twitter and Facebook. I finally got rid of Google+ but thats because I was too lazy to figure out how to delete it when I first tried it out last year.

Having gotten that taken care of, I started contemplating not having a cellphone for a year.
A few years ago I was without a cell for about two months and I actually really enjoyed it. I knew who really wanted to get ahold of me because they found ways to contact without me. I liked not being tied to it.

I'll activate my Twitter account here eventually, but besides that and this blog, I should be unreachable social network wise and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment